about me. .ngeeeks~ =.=

 =,=       assalammualaikum, i'm Raden Fazatul Aderina, you can call me Raden, Rina, Aza, and Zatul, uurm, i'm 15teen years old,i lives in Sri Medan and i school at SMK Seri Medan, urhmm, i'm now in relationship with Muhamad Faizal Bin Abdul Rashid , he is 15teen years old, he lives in yong peng and he sch0ol at SMK Dato Seth, the faceb0ok is ''Pejal Ypg'' , ''Pejal Sdo-X'' , and ''Pejal Sdo-X II'' he is a person who is caring and always makes me laugh, i love him very much ,,  i'm very happy with him now , zzzz , ok wanna know more about me, just follow my blog, or add me at faceb0ok search ''Syg Kam0o'' , ''Fazatul Aderina'' , Aza Ceria'' , and ''Rina Cool'' thank you, , (=

2 comments:

Miss Herlena said...

akak folo awk dik...

Rina-Ina said...

ok. . .maseh akak,.. >_^
nie cmne na follow akak lak ??